A 3 day Reggae, Funk and Food festival at
Mawgan Porth’s Retorrick Mill.
Hosted by the incomparable Retorrick Mill at Mawgan Porth with all the benefits of the amazing location and ambience, not to mention food by the legendary Scott and Babs. Treat yourself to this flavoured experience with camping included in the weekend ticket. This is a super friendly event!!
There will be live bands and DJs with afternoon sets from a variety of acoustic acts… Plus special guests. There will also be on offer various local food cuisines, pop-up shops and stalls.
Check out our FAQ’s section below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Do I need to print my ticket?
Not really, we can scan the QR code on your smart phone. However you can print it off for arrival if you like. Festival gates will open at 12 pm on Friday 27th May.
Where do I park?
There is no access to cars on site, There is plenty of parking with only a short walk to the event site. We will do our best to help with shuttling heavy items like tents etc. Security will direct you on arrival.
What parking and access will be available?
There is plenty of parking with only a short walk to the event site. We will do our best to help with shuttling heavy items like tents etc. Security will direct you on arrival.
Will food and drink be available?
Our impeccably friendly bar staff will be at your service and very reasonable pricing will make sure that you don’t go thirsty…
Relax and eat well. The food will be amazing… As well as Scott and Babs you will find other selected taste bud titillating treats for eating enjoyment.
Please contact us in advance with any serious allergies
What accomodation will be available?
Camping is included in your weekend pass and so is parking in the top car park.
Day tickets holders will need to buy an additional camping ticket.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I bring my campervan?
Camper-van spaces are limited, you must buy an additional camper-van ticket, only vans with a ticket will have access to the site. You will also need to be prepared to drive through a small ford to the camper van parking area. Due to the size and value of a motor home we cannot take them onsite.
– Campervans are parked in designated areas and not alongside tents
– Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
– Caravans, Motorhomes and Trailer tents are not permitted
– Please be aware there is no electric hook up
If we are full or you have a Motor home our lovely neighbours at Mawgan Porth Pools will be happy to accommodate, you can book with Trevor directly on 01637 860770.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes of course! As long as they are friendly. Please keep them on a lead as we have other livestock and clear up after them across the whole site.
Will there be shop stalls?
Shop with our hand picked selection of stalls. There will be plenty of local variety on the day.
Is there overnight camping? What if I don’t want to camp?
Camping is included in your weekend pass and a nights pass can be purchased for day ticket holders.
Camper-van spaces are limited, you must buy an additional camper-van ticket, only vans with a ticket will have access to the site. You will also need to be prepared to drive through a small ford to the camper van parking area.
Is the site Wheelchair accessible?
Please contact us regarding this as every individual is different. Please be aware Chill at the Mill is an outdoor event and that could pose problems for mobility particularly in wet weather
Campsite Rules - General
– We cannot save spaces for people, pitches will be allocated on a first come first served basis
– Please be considerate when pitching your tent, there are no specific pitch sizes
– The organisers reserve the right of admission
– Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be removed without a refund
– No admission without a valid ticket
– No sound systems/speakers will be permitted on site
– In the event of needing assistance, medical care or otherwise, please contact a member of security or any festival staff
– Strictly no fires or Chinese lanterns
– Strictly no fireworks
– Please remain vigilant to fire safetly in order help keep yourself and others safe
Cooking, Food and Alcohol
– Open fires and BBQs are not permitted
– Campers wishing to bring stoves should only bring purpose built gas stoves
– If you are camping you are allowed to bring in your own alcohol for personal consumption in the campsite only
– Alcohol cannot be brought into the Festival site from the campsite, there is a fully licenced bar with everything you should need
– Please put all your rubbish in the bin and recycle where possible